- This event has passed.
Ditch Your Stabilizers!
May 26, 2016
Your child may not be able to take part if the instructions below are not followed.
• You will need a bike that is small enough for both of your child’s feet to easily touch the ground at the same time.
• The bike must be in good condition with fully working controls.
• Please remove the stabilizers before bringing the bike to school.
• Your child needs to wear a cycle helmet. Make sure it fits squarely on their head without wobbling and covers their forehead.
• Your child should wear long trousers, or have these available to change into for the session.