Where to buy our uniform
We feel that our uniform instils a sense of pride in the children and a sense of belonging to a purposeful community.
All items of school uniform, complete with the school logo, can be obtained from Dorset Schoolwear, 53 Great George Street, Weymouth (near the Library).
An easy way to get great value school uniforms in your school’s colours, complete with embroidered emblem – and to raise money for your school just by shopping with us.
Enjoy home delivery within approximately 14 days for just £2, or free if you spend over £15 on embroidered school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- Black/grey skirt/pinafore dress/trousers/shorts (not leggings, please)
- Dark blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- Shirts or polo shirts may be white or gold
- Girls may wear blue gingham or striped dresses in summer
- A navy blue fleece is also available.
- Black shoes or low heeled black/white sandals
- Navy blue shorts
- A navy round necked t-shirt
- A navy blue tracksuit for use in the winter, particularly in Key Stage 2
- Trainers are needed for outside games in Key Stage 2
- Football kit will be needed in the winter for all in Key Stage 2
- All PE kit should be kept in a drawstring bag on the child’s peg in school.
Jewellery, Make-up and Nail Polish
Children are not permitted to wear jewellery to school, other than one set of small stud earrings for pierced ears. This is for safety reasons and will be strictly enforced. Children may not wear make up or nail polish in school.
Please do not allow your children to bring valuable items to school. We cannot be held responsible for these if they go astray. The school cannot accept any liability for the loss of money or other items brought to school or left on the premises. This includes mobile phones.